Winning with Emotional Intelligence
Sessions: 16 interactive sessions
USE THE POWER OF YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE TO MAXIMIZE YOUR CAREER POTENTIAL
AccelerateHER 2.0 is designed to help women (both entrepreneurs and in corporate roles) to identify and amplify their EQ strengths to maximize their career potential so that they become the Non-Negotiable Asset in their workplace.
The program helps you accelerate your personal and professional growth by enabling a deep dive into the 4 CORE DOMAINS OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE, identify and utilize your strengths and create your very own SUCCESS BLUEPRINT.
THE EIGHT-WEEK JOURNEY
AccelerateHER 2.0 takes you on a eight-week journey of self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and social management. It will help you to:
- Develop a high level of inner-awareness and self-acceptance.
- Encourage self-care, self-compassion, and self-determination.
- Practice mindfulness and the ability to respond to life positively.
- Build an energizing and inspiring vision for your life and career.
- Transform yourself into a leader of substance.
- Accelerate towards incredible growth in professional and personal life.
Week 1 & 2: Self-Awareness
The first two weeks focus on developing deep inner-awareness, helping you to set a strong foundation from which you can catapult yourself towards personal and professional growth.
Self-awareness is an extremely important component of building your emotional intelligence. It’s how you bring your internal, unconscious thought patterns and filters to the level of consciousness so that you can make better choices and effective responses. Some of the benefits include:
- Improvising your communication in positive ways that in turn improves your life.
- Bringing clarity to your personal experiences.
- Helping you to respond not react to difficult situations or conversations.
- Getting you out of your bind.No need to delve further, dig deeper, explore the unknown (or at least the not understood).
- Overcoming the psychological barriers that go with the long held cultural values and beliefs, parental influence, lack of emotional support, and low self-worth and self-esteem.
And therein lies the key and a need to be self-aware. It’s an inside job.
- Identifying your unique power and potential (the ways in which you most naturally think, feel and behave).
- Awareness of interpersonal style
- Big 5 Personality Assessment for deeper understanding of thoughts, feelings & behaviours
- Understanding of your innate personality, the behaviours & impact on self and others
- Bridging your most dominant & unique EQ strengths with performance for effective execution, positive influence, strong relationships and results driven strategic thinking at the workplace.
- Crafting an “Action Plan” in alignment with your dominant EQ strengths to position you as a “MUST NEEDED” human capital in your own business or in any company’s growth.
Week 3 & 4: Self-Management
These two weeks will primarily focus on how self-awareness leads to better self-management. It will help you to:
- Stand confidently and authentically in the present by helping you own up to your past.
- Identify and manage Emotional triggers which we hardly pay attention to or fail to identify sometimes.
- Learn about your defence mechanism and how your personality traits influence your mental processes to find solutions to stressful episodes in your life.
- Understand your ‘Anger’ response which often is a natural response to pain of one form or another (physical or emotional). Anger can occur when people don’t feel well, rejected,threatened, or experience some loss.
- Discover your impulsivity as to why you may tend to act without foresight, take risks, and often end up with undesirable than desirable outcomes.
- Level up the positioning and messaging of your EQ strengths in everything you do, say or think.
- Build up your “EQ Strengths Reality” so it actually works to keep you motivated with accountability measures.
- Scale up your career with “Actions & Strategies” that will help you break your barriers, leap over your insecurities and amplify your innate potential.
- Learn the dynamics of ‘Defence Mechanism’ to comprehend how your personality traits influence your mental processes to find solutions to stressful episodes in your life.
- Face your fears to evolve as a more courageous leader- accepting & leveraging the differences.
Week 5 & 6: Social-Awareness
- We do work with you to focus on how your personality acts out in social settings, its impact on self and on others.It will empower you to:
- Overcome biases starting from the likeability bias which in fact is a double bind – “damned if you do and damned if you don’t”. The same applies to performance biases at the workplace, where you have to work harder to prove your credentials than your male counterparts.
- Comprehend the need to fit-in which is the single most important factor which constantly takes you away from your ‘core’.
- Discover a purpose in life which has a direct impact on self-determination and self-esteem. It’s when we are able to work with a strong sense of purpose, we are able to accomplish more and present ourselves as a non-negotiable asset to the world we live in.
- Draw on the power of positive relationships.
- Connecting your EQ strengths to better understand others’ emotions, motives, desires and their environment to increase your ability to perform with excellence.
- Crafting a simple methodology to develop you as a leader who inspires others to act and create daily measures of success so that you win consistently.
- Goal setting beyond work so you are seen by your peers and organization at large as a leader who provides each person an even chance to show his / her worth.
- Using the results of 5 BIG Personality Assessment reports, Identify & align with your purpose.
Week 7 & 8: Social-Management
At the end of these two weeks you would be able to engage in critical conversations with people around you, learn to be assertive, capitalize on strengths and identify and work on competencies which could propel you towards greater influence and career growth.
- Comprehending the power of your EQ strengths that will lead you to empower others to bring new ideas and perspectives that will propel the growth of any organization.
- Articulating all four domains of Emotional Intelligence so that you will be trusted and appreciated for bringing a level of tolerance and acceptance of diversity at the workplace.
- Empowering you with tools to use your unique EQ strengths for new people to connect, new rooms to work, new crowds to mingle in so that your career growth remains fiercely unstoppable.
- Owning your influence
- Building strong relations with your unique abilities to connect with others at a deeper level.
- Pre-work for assessing personality dynamics
- Zoom coaching calls
- Big 5 Personality assessment review
- Case studies
- Remarkable Woman Membership (FREE for 6months)
Add-ons(available on request and will be charged separately) :
- Peer Advisory Group Enabler (PAGE membership)
- Big 5 Psychological well-being assessment and review
- Big 5 for Spousal / Relationships
- Big 5 for Career Planning and Choice
- Big 5 for Parenting